【technology】operation / data analysis
- bachelor degree in statistics, economics, or applied mathematics-related discipline.
- more than one year of relevant work experience in manufacturing data analysis.
- excellent data organisation, processing, analysis and logical reasoning, good dynamic sensitivity and insight in operational movement, able to independently compile comprehensive analysis reports.
- proficient in excel, mastering a variety of statistics and data-mining methods, and familiar with at least one kind of data-processing software tool.
- good english reading and writing skills, good communication and coordination skills.
- establish database and data analysis model.
- collect, compile, aggregate and analyse various operational data, conduct in-depth mining of data, provide analysis reports and propose improvements.
- integration and analysis of the company's operating costs, products, sales and other comprehensive data to provide decisive support for the company's management.
- provide analysis reports to management from time to time.